Friday, November 16, 2012

Welcome to Creandé

Welcome to Creandé! 




Formerly this blog was known as The Dreamday Cafe. The reason I have changed the name is to have something a little more solid to start a brand. At this point in time the blog is the extent of the brand, but the future looks bright through my eyes. Certain changes in my life recently have made me open my eyes and mind to the possibilities that are all around. Even if current ventures don't pan out, I am POSITIVE I am on the right path. Just the glimpse of things to possibly come have made me hungry for more. I'm ready to work my butt off reaching for my dreams instead of working my butt off running in circles. I have so many ideas and I can see so much potential around me these days. I couldn't wait any longer to start anew. So, here we are starting a new adventure together. Check back soon for more updates, recipes, and photos. 

1 comment:

David said...

Wonderful. Absolutely, wonderful.