Monday, April 15, 2013

Thank YOU!

Thank YOU, thank YOU! 


I can't thank the viewers enough for stopping by and checking out Creandé.

I've been a bit quiet this week because I've taken some time off to address some things on the home front AND I took a mini vacation to Madison, IN. A much needed weekend away with my dear Best Friend to relax (maybe a little celebration of my upcoming birthday) has led to some great photos and recipe ideas that I'll be sharing. Tomorrow I'll be bringing you some of those photographs taken this weekend. I will also tell you a little about a few places I ate and shopped that have inspired me to work on some new recipes. I can't wait to share and get back in the kitchen! Stay tuned. 

As always, feel free to leave comments/suggestions/share stories here on the blog or over on Facebook

No comments: