Sunday, April 7, 2013

Adventures in Donut Making



Last week I bought some clearance donut pans and I couldn't wait to try them out. Baked Donuts have been on my mind for a while, I just never bought the pans to make them. Now that I have them, let the baking begin!

I snapped a few pictures while I was baking some Very Vanilla Donuts yesterday. I'm still recipe testing so there is no recipe to share in this post. Once I come up with one I love, I'll share. I promise. 

Very Vanilla Donuts w Chocolate Glaze and Toasted Coconut

Very Vanilla Donuts w Chocolate Glaze
This is the milk, vanilla, and vanilla bean mixture (YUM!) and the browned butter (double YUM!)

Recipes coming soon. I've also been working on an ice cream! Excited to share some new recipes and adventures with you all.

No comments: