Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A day in the kitchen...

...and what a day it has been!


I've had a few days off to just relax, haha! Well relax as much as I can. I decided that today I HAD to make something sweet. I was in serious freak out mode last night when I couldn't find any cookies or cake! It was serious! :)


I've been craving lemon for some reason so I decided to try a new recipe for a lemon layer cake. Here was the outcome. I  may post about this one soon...

Lemon Layer Cake


While I was in the kitchen today I decided to go a head and make some cookies. After making the cake and all its pieces I decided to go really simple with a cookie! I didn't even bake them! haha I made 2 different recipes of No Bake Cookies. I will have a post about this soon! 

2 version of No Bake Cookies. The second is hiding in the background! :)


Check back soon for the new post about the No Bake Cookies!


No comments: